ChiefDigitalOfficer.net is a proud media sponsor, for the third year, of the MIT CIO Symposium being held in Cambridge on May 24, 2017.
The MIT Sloan CIO Symposium is the nation’s premier CIO event bringing together information technology executives from around the world and leading faculty from MIT. The annual event offers a day of interactive learning and thought-provoking discourse on the future of technology, best practices, and business that is not available anywhere else.
- Pathways to Future Ready: The Digital Playbook
- Harnessing Our Digital Future
- Putting AI to Work
- The Cognitive Company: Incremental Present, Transformational Future
- Cloud Strategies: The Next Level of Digital Transformation
- The CIO Adventure: Insights from the Leadership Award Finalists
- Preparing for the Future of Work
- Expanding the Reach of Digital Innovation
- Running IT Like a Factory
- Navigating the Clouds
- Talent Wars in the Digital Age
- Who’s Really Responsible for Technology?
- You Were Hacked—Now What?
- IoT: AI at Enterprise Scale
- Trusted Data: The Role of Blockchain, Secure Identity, and Encryption
- Designing for Digital
Who will be speaking? Senior executives from:
- Babson College
- BNY Mellon
- Crate & Barrel
- CVS Health
- Early Information Science
- Fannie Mae
- General Electric
- Level 3
- MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy
- MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research
- State Street
Learn more and register here.
Stay up to date via Twitter, or join the LinkedIn group.