ChiefDigitalOfficer.net is a proud sponsor of the 2016 Chief Digital Officer Forum, held in London on April 14th and 15th.
The Chief Digital Officer Forum brings together the most senior digital executives, CDO’s and Digital Heads for an event acclaimed for its interactive sessions and high-level speakers. The current ever-changing digital landscape calls for CDO’s to be a “jack of all trades”, adapting to the market in real-time while seamlessly aligning the agendas of their digital team, board of directors, and middle management.
– Adapting Your Business Culture after Digital Transformation
– Driving Innovation and Implementing Digital Development
– The Differing Role of the CDO in Traditional and Online Companies
– Getting your Team Onboard with Data & Analytics
– Cyber-security: the Risks and the Solutions
What can you expect?
– 28+ industry expert keynote presentations
– 100+ Digital Leaders attending
– Interactive workshops with industry leaders
– Over 20 hours of networking opportunities included
– Access to online presentations on-demand post-summit
Learn more and register here.